The Ultimate History Blogging Planner – Digital
“If you want to boost your blog and your productivity look no further!”
This planner was inspired by my own blogging frustrations.
I was wasting time searching multiple pretty notepads, not having my post ideas, hashtags and keywords all in one place and (total honesty) getting overwhelmed by it all.
I genuinely want EVERY aspiring history blogger to pursue the blog they dream of.
Perhaps for you, blogging runs alongside work, study, raising children and busy lives. So, I want to make things just that little bit easier to grow your blog by helping you plan better and be more productive.
This tool has helped me and my blog stay organized and I’m so excited that I’m able to share it with you.
The digital history blogging planner holds all the key planning templates you’ll need to set goals, discover your niche, plan daily and weekly tasks, set a posting schedule, plan social media, guest posts and giveaways, contact subscribers, track your progress and more. And, it’s all un-dated.
There are templates specific to history blogging to help plan a history blog series, key ‘on this day’ posts as well as to capture thoughts on visits, travel, history books you’ve read and films and TV series you’ve binge-watched.
A 19-page guide packed with definitions, tips and techniques to guide you through the blogging process and make sure you maximize every single template.
A beautiful, elegant art deco inspired black and gold design with six extra covers including one that is customizable. Personalise your planner with 88 functional stickers and 12 stylish monthly cover pages + there’s some motivational device wallpaper.
>> This Digital History Blogging Planner has been designed to help you:
- Set out your dreams, find your niche, develop your goals and create actionable steps to reach them
- Keep on top of your planning in a way that suits you – daily, weekly schedules or a monthly editorial calendar.
- Prioritise and manage your blog’s day-to-day tasks
- Keep all hashtags, keywords, contacts, and post ideas in one place
- Plan through how you will get and connect with more readers and social media followers
- Plan your blog posts in advance and publish with confidence
- Track your progress and make changes to drive success.
NOTE: You NEED PDF reading software such as Adobe Acrobat Reader (which is available for free) OR a note-taking app such as GoodNotes, Notability, Xodo, etc. to use this planner! If you’re unsure of what to use or if your device supports this planner, please message me before purchasing. I cannot offer refunds.
>> LIST OF PAGES IN YOUR DIGITAL HISTORY BLOGGING PLANNER
– Long-Term Dream – My History Blogging Dream
– Long-Term Dream – My Blogging Goals, Mindset & Systems (two pages)
– My 30 Day Goal – Staying Focused
– My 90 Day Goal – Staying Focused
– Planning My History Blog – Coming Up With Ideas
– Planning My History Blog – Creating Your Elevator Pitch
– Notes Page (blank)
– Discovering My Niche – Choosing My Topic
– Blog Post Planning
– My Blog To-Do List – Setting Priorities. Making Progress.
– History Blog Series – Exploring Topics. Going In Depth. Saving Time
– Affiliate Marketing Posts – Authentic Promotion. Making Money.
– What I’m Watching – Crafting Film, TV and Video Related Posts (two pages)
– Writing a Book Review (EXTRA Bonus)
– Daily Planner
– Weekly Planner
– Editorial Calendar
– Dates and Awareness Days
Your Social Media and Promotion
– Promoting My Blog – Getting More Readers
– Keywords Research – Long-Tailed Keyword Suggestions
– My Giveaways – Getting Imaginative. Promoting Your Blog
– Social Media Planning – My Themes
– Social Media Planning – Choosing Hashtags.
– Social Media Planning – Outlining Posts
– My Hashtags List
– Using Hashtags – Understanding My Post’s Themes
– My Contacts
– Starting a Podcast (EXTRA Bonus) (4 pages)
Your Reading and Travel
– What To Read Next – My TBR Wishlist
– Recordin’ My Explorin’ – Planning My Travel Posts
– See The World – My Dream Historic Destinations
– Newsletter Planner – Starting Conversation. Building Relationships
– Contacting My Email List – Staying Connected. Building Relationships
– Guest Post Ideas – Helping Readers Discover You
– Tracking My Guest Posts – Keep On Top Of Your Guest Posting (two pages)
– Monthly Growth Tracker – My Blog And Engagement Activities
– Monthly Blog Review –Blog Posts And Traffic
– Monthly Blog Review – Hashtags And Pins
– Monthly Blog Review – Social Media
– Monthly Blog Review –Podcast, Videos And Forms
– My History Blog This Year – Unique Visitors
– My History Blog This Year – Page Views
– Tracking My Finances – Income And Expenses
– Tracking My Finances – Planning And Budgets
– Portrait page Orientation
– Editable Boxes
– Undated pages – start and use anytime
– Custom front cover option
– Perfect for Goodnotes/Notability, iPads, & Android/Windows tablets
– Instant Download Files
NOTE: You NEED a note-taking app such as GoodNotes, Notability, Xodo, etc. to use this planner! If you’re unsure of what to use or if your device supports this planner, please message me before purchasing. I cannot offer refunds.
>> ADDITIONAL NOTES
You will receive an INSTANT DOWNLOAD of this PDF planner. No physical copy will be shipped.
This is an instant transaction. I cannot offer a refund or exchange on your purchase. However, if you have any problems with the download, please get in touch. I want to help you resolve it as quickly as possible.
Due to variations in monitors, web viewing devices and printers, if you choose to print pages, the colours shown on your screen may differ slightly from the actual printed file.
You may not use these files for commercial use; they may not be shared, resold, recreated, copied, redistributed, or reproduced for any purpose without the expressed permission from the artist.