You're a history blogger because you love it but chances are you're also busy with work, study, kids and well life.
I know that awful feeling when you realise your colour-coordinated, glossy editorial calendar is a work of fiction, you've missed another week and chances are you'll miss this week too. It's deflating. It makes you want to give up.
Well, I don't want you too! The world needs your history blog. So, here's 7 steps you can take RIGHT NOW to maximise your precious time, get better results and reduce stress so you can focus on creating and writing about what you love. I think you'Il like these results...
- Setting goals which tell you exactly what to do when you get time
- Making EVERY second count
- Avoiding advice overload
- Making your fabulous content go further
- Giving your blog systems like a machine, and
- Getting technology to work for you.