Congratulations, you’ve finally decided to go for it. You’re ready to start a blog on the history topic you love! Now, let’s get you from idea to action in the quickest and most stress-free way possible. Sounds good eh?
I know it can be pretty daunting when you start a blog. You’ll come across a lot of ‘blog-min’ and things you’ve never heard of before which may kill your beginner blogger buzz. You’ll also need to make some important decisions like what to call your blog? What to write about? What hosting and theme to use? And, these can cause overwhelm.
Now, I don’t want you to get overwhelmed or frustrated or give up. I want you to get your new history blog off the notepad and onto the web in the quickest, easiest way possible.
So, I’m really excited to tell you about my course Starting a History Blog: A Complete Beginner Walkthrough waiting for you over on Skillshare.
You’ll get over an hour of short, to the point videos, to take you from idea to impact.
Plus, and here’s the extra cool bit, it doesn’t cost you anything. Just click the button below and you get my course AND two months of Premium membership on Skillshare for FREE!
Here’s What You’ll Be Getting
- Who is a History Blogger?
- Knowing Your Blogging Goals
- How to Find Your Niche
- Tips on Naming Your Blog
- Tips for Generating Content Ideas
- How to Get a Domain Name and Hosting
- Choosing a Blogging Platform and Theme
- Using the Best WordPress Plugins in Your Blog
- Using Practical Blog Design Features
- Using Visual Content in Your Blog
- A Quick Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Building Momentum – Sample Editorial Calendar.
p.s Don’t forget, clicking the button above also gives you access to 1,000s more teaching videos from blogging, marketing, design and social media experts…